Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2014

TIME FOR AN EDWIN!



Hello Everyone...and a Happy Sunday...sun is shinning after a freezing cold frost and been outside and pruned the roses today...very quickly as I wanted to get back inside and BLOG!!...[that's what my daughter thinks anyway..lol..]

Have an Edwin from Magnolia to share today....



Dangling Sea Edwin  from the Bon Voyage Collection...



I coloured Edwin with Faber Castell pencils..but his trousers and trims with a blue copic B12...and shaded with my pencils..

Added the Marianne "Lighthouse" die..with red cardstock behind it..the rocks around the bottom of the lighthouse is really a mountain stamp from "Impressions Obsessions" and then added Marianne "Shells" die..




Some cheesecloth...well gauze from the first aid kit as I cant get cheesecloth here..and a stripe ribbon [knot]..and there we have him.

Going to enter this into these challenges....

Divas by Design  [Anything Magnolia]

Mid Week Magnolias  [Endearing Edwin]

ABC challenge  [N is for Nautical ]this challenge just popped up as I posted.

Thanks so much for stopping by..and I feel terrible as I floundered with posting up some comments on my last card and deleted them..how awful..and it has played on me all day....but at least I read them and they will stay with me..sorry if yours was one of them...dont go look though..as you might feel neglected.

See you tomorrow.

luv CHRISSYxx


22 comments:

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and love all the sea bits and bobs. Great idea with the gauze. I have loads in a box and never thought of using it! Thanks Chrissy! Hugs, Carol S.xx

chrissy xx said...

WoW! What FABulous colours and design Chrissy..I LOve your image and ALL your embellishments are Brilliant. LOving your gauze... you've even got a little bird flying round the light house...LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Céline said...

absolutly fantastic chrissy, love the design and papers
hugs
céline
and thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Chrissy, I like the Edwin the colours and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh just love this hun stunning detail as always hugs cheryl xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love it and you make me want to drag out my Tilda stamps now....still in their envelopes. xx
The Journey is the Start



Gemma said...

Beautiful card Chrissy.
Gemma xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a delight of an image - love him hanging there by the seat of his pants! Fabulous colouring on the image, Chrissy (love that navy blue), and all the accompanying stripy papers, including the lighthouse, work briliantly for the nautical theme. Terrific card!
Alison xx

Debs said...

Adorable card Chrissy - fabulous detailing as always.
Hope you've had a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy. The image is adorable, your colouring is fabulous and I love all your themed embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Chrissy this is FANTASTIC there is nothing about this awesome creation that I don't love, the brilliant design, colours and of course Edwin, stupendous work.
hugs
lorraine x

Mary J said...

You should try spending a winter here, Chrissy - roses don't survive our winters!!

Your card is brilliant- once again you've used the elements beautifully together!

Veerle said...

What a funny magnolia stamp Chrissy. You colored it very nice, beautiful card. I love it.
Hugs and greetings Veerle xxx

Tammy said...

Poor lamb, all hung up on an anchor! Cute card and the lighthouse is just a perfect addition!

Cathy Lee said...

OMGoodness, this is simply adorable, Chrissy. Edwin looks fabulous on this card. Love all the seaside elements and wonderful coloring.
Hugz,
Cath

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Chrissy wow this is fab-u-lous!!! Love the nautical look and how you have embellished it! Susan xx

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous marine design and the lighthouse is a lovely touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Meihsia Liu said...

Oh Chrissy, your card is so cute. Love your great coloring on the adorable boy image. Sweet :)

coops said...

love this chrissy.your nautical details and colours are fantastic and Edwin is fab :D

xx coops xx

Ann-Marie said...

A beautiful card and perfect for our theme. Thank you for sharing with us over at ABC Challenges. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Lin said...


Great design. Love all the detail and the fabulous bright colours.

Thanks for joining in with our Nautical challenge

Lin
ABC

Pia S said...

I'm doing a bit of catching up after my holidays, I can see you've been a crafty little bee, so many lovely cards! This one really stood out to me, as you might know I love nautical themed cards and cards for boys, and this one ticks off both! Your combination of different striped elements is so clever, it enhances the nautical feel of this card, and sailor Edwin is one of my favorite Magnolia stamps! He looks great teamed up with the die cut lighthouse!